Sunday, May 01, 2005

Me.... Blogging??

I've been a blog-reader for quite sometime, I never thought I'd become a blogger myself. Me... Blogging? What would I talk about? How many poopy diapers I changed that day? How many times I let the dog out, or kissed a boo-boo? Yeah right that would be real interesting. Hope this thing has spell check, I don't have time for a dictionary! Well we'll see how this goes, hopefully this won't be my last post, and maybe just maybe I'll be funnier than Gil!! Ya right! I just hope my stories about life won't cause Gil to loose any faithful readers because you know I'll tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!! Watch out Gil your secrets might get out!

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Yeah Angie! This is kind of fun, isn't it! I love reading your stories. I miss you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home