Thursday, November 03, 2005

Buzz Lightyear and his Gypsy

Whose kids are these?? Ok I'll own up to the kid that looks just like my husband in a Buzz Lighyear costume cause... well I love him! I'd take the beautiful Gypsy Madelyn as well but she belongs to my best friend. Carter and Madelyn are buddies.... they love each other so much and have a blast together. It was so much fun to share Halloween with all of our friends and family! Madelyn taught Carter all the tricks to Tick-or-Treating.... except the part when Carter ran into a complete strangers house... got to the end of the hallway and then looked at us like we were supposed to all come in!! Our whole group was outside the man's house laughing so hard we couldn't yell at Carter to get out!!! The kind man finally told Carter that if he wanted some candy he needed to come back outside with his mom, and Carter obeyed! Yes, that's my son!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger deby said...

I think the reason you're so shy Ang, is because Carter took all the outgoing parts out of you! Be sure and write that story in his baby book!

Sorry I missed seeing you while you were home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home