Friday, September 30, 2005

What!?!?!?

Here I am Friday morning... I'm out of bed. It wasn't too bad, I'm afraid tomorrow might be a little tougher. So I get my clothes on, brush my teeth and actually run a brush through my hair.... the coffee is done and I'm ready to go! I think for a second about waking Gil up just to be mean... but I let him continue to drool all over his pillow~hehe! I walk outside(freezing) getting ready to set things out and sit down for the long morning ahead when I notice my neighbor has a sign out front. See Kim is the one that put the ad in the paper for the neighborhood garage sale that all 2 of us are participating in...yeah so the sign says

Garage Sale (Duh)
Friday- 8:30 - 2 (What?!?!)
Saturday- 7-12

No way you have got to be kidding me.... My but is out of bed at 6:30 ready for a 7:00 start and it's not till 8:30!!! AHHHHH That's what I get for not asking her last night what times she put in the paper.. I just thought all garage sales started at least by 7!!! Good joke God really really good Joke... I know he's just up there getting a kick out of this one... never thought I'd be writting a blog this early in the morning... and I'm quite sure you'll never see another one from me this early again.
So now I get to wait.... hmmm thinking I'm getting a hint from the man upstairs that this might be a great time for a talk... I get the point! :-)
So I'll be starting my garage sale adventure in another hour.
Have a Great day!!

3 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger ret said...

In Qtown, doesn't matter if it starts at 8:30 or not. People run down the driveway at the break of dawn!! Hope they don't find you sitting there drooling on yourself having a good snore :)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger deby said...

I love the picture Ret just gave of you! Maybe everything will go today and you won't have to worry about tomorrow. Gil could clean up while you sleep in....just an idea.....it is for his tv.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger ret said...

Hey there.....what's your dad's current email?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home