Sunday, January 15, 2006

Home from the Holidays!!

Christmas was wonderful!!! I think we've finally convinced Carter that there will be no more "Christmas" till next year. We celebrated a total of 6 Christmas' with friends and loved ones over the last three weeks. Carter was starting to wake up every morning asking if he'd get any gifts that day! Yep that's our spoiled kid!!! Turning out to be more like his daddy everyday!:-) Ah I just had to get that dig in!!
So yeah we've had a wonderful time over the last three weeks... so much fun that it was hard to come home and get back into the swing of things. As I was driving home from Quincy I couldn't stop thinking about how blessed we are.We have the best families.... and we couldn't ask for better friends!! Life is good and I'm so excited to see what this new year holds for us. I'm sure there will be hard times that will cause hurt, pain and tears... that's life, but I Know there will be laughter and joy and love that fills this next year and I'm ready for all of it. So may your next year be full of love and hope, laughter and maybe even some tears, may we all learn something new each day that will make us better and stronger, even if it hurts a little bit.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger ret said...

It was really great to see you guys! Love you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home