Monday, January 16, 2006

Yuck!!!

I had an hour of bliss last night...... Just pausing to let you squirm as you wonder what I'm about to say. It was a clean experience.... well at least I thought it was.
We've been in our home for 7 months now and I had yet to use the jacuzzi tub in our beautiful master bath. Carter calls it his swimming pool and is in it all the time, without the jets on. Everytime I bath him I tell myself that I really need to take a time out for me and relax in that thing for awhile... since the last time I was in one was on our honeymoon and it was filled with cold water cause our hotel had no air conditioning..... long story maybe for another time. So last night I did it... I took a time out for me.
I have this weird thing about taking a bath... I really don't like them cause I know I'm sitting in my own dirt.... not that I'm really all that dirty, ah whatever you get my point.! So I thought about taking a quick shower before getting into the tub, but decided not to since I'd just taken one that morning. I pulled out my bubble bath and book and was ready to relax, which I did. It was wonderful!!! The only thing that I need to remember next time was just a tiny bit of bubble bath will work. I turned those jets on and the bubbles started growing.... at one point bubbles were spilling out of the bath tub! So bath is over.... throw on my most comfy pj's and jump into bed. My body was relaxed.... so relaxed that I crashed...I was dead to the world the rest of the night. It was GREAT~.
SO this morning I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. As I walk by the tub I glance down and almost yacked!! The tub was full of dirt... nasty sandy dirt stuck everywhere. Was I that Dirty???? That's horrible... I know I can't be that Dirty... I seriously felt ill thinking about the fact that all that dirty came from my body... and I was sitting in it the night before.
Ok so did I mention it was early morning and I wasn't thinking straight.... Gil walks in and says..."Crap what happened to the tub"
I, feeling stupid, reply "I took a bath"
Gil laughs and says "guess we should've cleaned out the jets, since it hasn't been used for over a year"
I was relieved... I really was, to know that the dirt did not come from me, but I still can't believe I was sitting in that dirt last night.. I need a shower and then I'm off to scrub the tub!

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger sara said...

Seriously made me laugh out loud. Can only imagine Gil walking in and saying that...crack me up. I too have a bit of a phobia in bath-taking, but I get over it once I remember how relaxing it is. I have a great resource for these incredible Bath Balls the size of baseballs that will change your bath-taking life. let me know if you want me to hook you up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home