Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Quincy Bound!!!




"I'm going home, to a place where I belong..."
We're heading to Quincy in 2 days and I am sooo excited!! I need to be home with my family. I need to be surrounded by family and friends. Things here are good but I'm so ready to gome home!! I need to hug my mom, I need to laugh with my beautiful sister and have her play with my hair and do something fun with it. I need to hang with my brother and catch up. I need to see my dad. I need to hug my Grandpa and tell him he has to get better!! I need to spend a week with my husband and children and make lots of memories!!! I just need this!! So Quincy ready or not here we come!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger laura said...

Ummmmm.....hello what about me??

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger ret said...

You know you're bound to get in trouble giving shout outs :) It was great to see you as ALWAYS! Cannot believe how grown up Carter keeps getting and Brynn is just gorgeous and so content. (For now!) Hope the rest of your week here in QTown went well. Wish the week hadn't flown so fast. Never did catch up with you guys again :( Hope Gil isn't still pouting about the Hillsong thing. The concert was amazing but it was a long trip. Lowery's say hi! Next time???

Love you guys!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home