Monday, October 23, 2006

Big Momma!!!

Here I am Baby and all!!! Carter is amazed at how big mommy is getting but thank goodness he's being sweet about it. Almost everyday now he will say "Wow mommy the baby is gettting bigger!!!" I remember getting big with Carter, like my mom says it's just how us McNett women carry our babies... but it doesn't make it much easier. I've always wanted to be one of those little moms that just look like they have a basketball under their shirt!! Nope not me!! At seven months I'm thinking I might need to add some blinkers to my shirts so people can see when this Wide load is making a left hand turn. I laugh at the people that see me at the gym and say "What are you doing here? you should be home eating and taking it easy!!" Oh lord, can you imagine what I'd look like if I didn't work out!?!?!
Ya know what, it's SOOOO worth it. Even as I sit here and write "peanut" is kicking me and letting me know she's a happy girl!! She is such a mover and a shaker in there. The feeling of life inside you is something that words can not explain! God is Awesome.
Yeah her name is still peanut... We really are stuck on names. I don't think this little one will have a name until we see her in the hospital. Our top names at this point are......

~Brynn Elizabeth~
~Olivia Marie~ Ok Marie is not for sure either...
~Myra ???? ~

Anybody have any ideas.... does one stand out more than another... this is sooo hard for us. I still have about 10 other names that I hear that I love and who knows those might pop up at the last minute!!

So onto the fact that I really want this little one to be here. I can't wait to see her, but I'm really not ready for her yet. I have so much to do yet!! I thought that having her in January would be great because the holidays would make the last couple of months go by quicker. Oh it's gonna go by quicker all right but I'm not sure that's a good thing now. Looking at the calendar today made me nervous. Time is flying by and I have a nursery to finish, ok start, and stuff to buy!! Aghhhhh
Well guess I need to get started on something, one thing at a time right. Just thought I'd write and fill people in since I haven't written in forever.
Carter is doing great and very excited about "peanut" being here. He's my little shopper and helps me pick out clothes for her. He's ready to help with everything except change diapers.. He says "Mom I not change peanut's diapers cause I don't want poop on me!!" I guess that's a good reason! I can't wait for these two little people to meet!! Bring on the fun and the photos!! Ok give me a couple of months and then bring them on!!
Love you all!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger laura said...

OMG--LOOK AT YOU! You look AWESOME! And so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
I can't wait until she is here either. I was just wondering the other day when your were going to put some Momma pictures on here. Can't wait to see you. Give Carter Man loves for me!

Love you bunches--
Laura

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger sara said...

Are you kidding?? You are gorgeous and always have been. Pregnant people always look amazing to me...you just glow. It's a beautiful thing that I'm glad you get to experience. You'll be able to give some good advice someday to people like me. For now, I will just enjoy other people's children...like my new nephew that I get to meet in 2 days!! Whoo hoo! Can't wait to meet your precious little one too! So proud of you Ang...love you girl:)

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger deby said...

Ang, you are beautiful, inside & out. (I loved being preg also and feeling them move). I was watching some old videos the other day and there you were. MPCC Christmas program from the early 90's. How fast time has went......I am so amazed that in that time you have grown up & I haven't aged at all!!!!!

Okay - that was a lie - a big one at that!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Kristy said...

Ang! You look great :) Olivia was one of my choices, but I've narrowed it down to two... (for a girl at least!) Which I'll keep to myself for now so you don't have more to complicate things! I like Brynn too, isn't that Laura's middle name? Glad to hear Carter is so excited, I'm sure that adds a whole dimesion that wasn't there with his pregnancy. Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home