Monday, February 06, 2006

STAY AWAY!!!

We have germs crawling all over this house!!! I can't believe how many different germs we actually have. After two visits to the Dr's office(two copays of course) and then two trips to the Walmart Pharmacy(wow drugs are expensive!!) and one trip to get a McDonalds shake just to make us smile.... now it's time for a nap.
Here's our checklist of Germ visitors at our house...

~ Sinus infection
~Ear Infection
~Pink eye
~Strep Throat
~Type B flu
~ear infection
The first three belong to Carter and the last three belong to me!! Gil has yet to get anything and I'm praying that he stays healthy. He is speaking at Central this week and he's been looking forward to it for two months now!! We already called the Dr. to try and get him some antibiotics to keep him from getting sick,but I'm really thinking about renting him a hotel room for a couple of nights... Well I think that the "Boys room" will have to be his tonight. I'll just shove some food under the door, not that I'll be cooking much from the couch.
So just beware... stay away from our house for the next couple of days, or you're risking your life!!! This too shall pass right.... tell that to my throat!

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger ret said...

Yuck. Poor things. Hope that doesn't last long...

If you check your email, I got the suits in for the boys today. I have a size 2 and a size 3 and need to send returns back in 15 days. Maybe I could connect with you when Gil goes to Central?? Are you planning on coming if you're well? Let me know. The suits are really pretty. Can't wait to see Carter in his. Hope one of them fits. Let me know what you're thinking. And hope you're both feeling 100% soon.

Love you guys...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home