Thursday, January 19, 2006

BRICK HOUSE

Have you ever had one of those moments when you thought..."man I can't wait to get home and blog about this! Yeah, that happened to me just a couple hours ago. "Michael" was back today. I was working on the eliptical machine....not sure if I was going to cuss or quit because it was really kicking my tail today. Out of the corner of my eye I see hot pink... and lots of it! Michael returned to they gym today in a bright pink full body leotard... with little neon orange running shorts over them(which was an improvement since it hid a little more),a red silky baseball kinda hat, his white socks scrunched down around his ankle, fany pack tightly secured around the waist and of course his gloves. This definately beat his previous outfit... I'm pretty sure if he was wearing today's outfit on Tuesday I would've probably had an attack. Michael gets right to work today and starts singing "Brick House"... hey what can I say the guy has some confidence... Go Michael. At the end of my workout I ran into Michael again in the weight room...our weights were across from each other and he looked at me and said "I'm Burning!".... I smiled and said.."Man You're on fire." That was the end of my time with Michael today.. stay tuned.... man I gotta get a picture phone!!

3 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger ret said...

I hope he doesn't get beat up someday...can you even begin to imagine Gil in something like that? LOL!!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Angie said...

IF I could ever get Gil to put that outfit on for me... I would laugh for the rest of my life!!! I really want to ask him where he finds/buys these clothes...but I just can't bring myself to do it with a staight face:-)

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger deby said...

after reading your comment back to ret, I think the envy that has been running thoughout your blog about him is true. Now you want to know where he gets the clothes. for gil........right ang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home