Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Nugglin!!

My boy's sick :-( He really really doesn't feel well today. How do I know? It's not because of the river of snot running down his face, or the cough that sounds more like a mean dog barking, or the bloodshot eyes, or even his scratchy voice that hints to a sore throat. How do I know he's sick?
This morning he was laying on the couch covered in blankets watching the Backyardagains. He looked over at me and said, "Momma, I wanna nuggle which you."(translation: I want to snuggle with you). This is weird for Carter. He hasn't snuggled with anybody or anything since he was 4 months old, it's a struggle to get him to sit on your lap much less snuggle. He's ALL BOY!!
I didn't waste anytime, for fear that he might change his mind. I scooped him up and we snuggled on the couch. Man I hate when my boy is sick, but I love that snuggle time!

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger ret said...

Gotta love it. I have been blessed to have a snuggler. I suspect she may still find a way to curl up with me even after she gets married. But I might be wrong about that :) Just something about holding them no matter how big they get...he's a keeper...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home