Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Baby Eve!!!

Ok today was my birthday... well actually yesterday was my birthday since it's 1A.M.
I had a wonderful birthday complete with gifts and a wonderful dinner with my boys... but I'm not excited for today.
See I feel like it's Christmas Eve and I have the smallest gift under the tree (since us girls know the small packages are the best!!) yet I can't open it until tomorrow!! At 10am tomorrow(or today) anyway in less than 9 hours I will be in the Dr.'s office with Gil and Carter and we will hopefully be able to find out what we are having!! I can't wait... I can't sleep... I just want these 9 hours to be over!!
I really just want a healthy baby.... honestly that's truely what I want. I don't ever want my baby to be sick like Carter was... that was pure hell.
Ok so ya I'd love to have a little girl... I'd love to buy all pink and put bows in her hair. I'd love to have a girl to grow old with and to be friends with and to teach her all the things my mom taught me. That would be Awesome.
Yet at the same time I'd be very happy with a little boy. A brother for Carter. I kno what to do with boys... I kinda know what to expect from a little boy. I've always said if I'm going to have all of one sex I'd want them to be all boys!
So we'll find out hopefully. I'm praying this baby won't play shy, that it'll let us know what it is!! I can't wait to tell everybody.
I realized tonight that when I had Carter I was not able to make any phone calls because of the c-section. Gil was the one that got to tell everybody that it was a boy!! So tomorrow I hope that I can make a million phone calls and tell everybody what we're having. Plus I'm so excited to watch Carter and to see his reaction!!
It's going to be Awesome.... So stay tuned and find out wether the new addition to our family is a boy or a girl!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home